How To Like a Story on Instagram After The New Update? There was a time when liking Instagram posts was the best thing to do, but today the most important thing is to like Instagram stories.
Possibly you’ve never heard of it before; it’s just recently been made available to Instagram users.
Instagram stories used to allow you to comment, but now you can only “like.”
Keeping up with the times is a constant challenge for Instagram, a social media platform.
Because of this, Instagram has 201 million and 157 million users, who use it for a variety of purposes, such as communicating and sharing selfies.
How To Like a Story on Instagram After The New Update in 2022– Alert!
How To Like Someone’s Instagram Story
When you are introduced to something new, can’t you tell how to use it?? Because there are moments when we are unable to make sense of something.
You don’t have to worry, we’ve got some tips and tricks you can use to make it more useful.
- Go to the story of the person you wish to like on Instagram.
- A small heart icon will appear along with a paper airplane icon on the bottom menu bar of an Instagram story you are reading after Story likes are activated on your Instagram account.
- To give the Instagram Story a thumbs up, simply tap the heart icon, which will glow red.
Which Instagram Stories Have Been Liked?
As we previously stated, you can only see who liked your Instagram stories. The viewer sheet will display it if you want to see it. You can follow these steps.
- Instagram’s latest version can be downloaded and installed.
- You can find your story icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- The corner of the page shows the profile icon of another user. Views of your story indicate that it has been read.
- Your story’s view count is displayed when you tap the icon. It means no one has seen your story if the icon is missing in the lower-left corner.
- Double-check by swiping up from the bottom. Viewers’ names will appear on the screen.
- You will see a heart beside a viewer’s name if they liked your story.
It’s done! Your Instagram story likes can now be tracked.
How can I tell if someone has liked my Instagram post?
The truth is that Instagrammers can see if you’ve liked their story, which is accurate. Because Instagram story likes are private and cannot be seen by anyone else, only the person who uploaded the story may see the likes they’ve received.
What Makes This New Story-Like Feature So Great?
If you frequently hold polls to select which photo you should publish, or if you prefer to post a photo to your story rather than your feed, this app is for you.
Why Do Some Accounts Have This One Issue?
A large number of users have complained that this feature is not yet available to them. Your account or area may not have access to this feature.
We’ve all seen problems develop when a new feature is added, but those problems normally get worked out over time. Then, what’s left for you?
Upgrade your Instagram version to the most recent version of this feature has been inaccessible for weeks or months.
Log out of your Instagram account, then log back in. Finally, if everything else fails, you can turn to Instagram’s support section for guidance.
More and more recent updates to Instagram have added new functionality that enhances the overall user experience.
If you don’t have access to this functionality, use the methods we’ve suggested. It’s a great event, but have you spread the word to your friends? As soon as you notice that they’re not, tell them to be “the star of the group” immediately.
Why Can’t I See Likes on My Instagram Stories?
Instagram’s Story likes feature has just begun rolling out on the 14th of February. This function may not yet be available on your account or in your location, so if you don’t see it, it may just be a matter of time. However, if you still can’t access Instagram’s Story Likes function after a few weeks, make sure your phone’s app store has the most recent version of the app. Try deleting and reinstalling the Instagram app, or log out of the app and log back in if that doesn’t work. If everything else fails, you may always get in touch with Instagram’s support team.
- How To Reply To A Message On Instagram?
- Video Content Marketing Statistics For YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
- How To Loop a Video On iPhone
Conclusion- How To Like a Story on Instagram After The New Update
Do you want to learn how to like a story on Instagram? If so, continue reading. In this blog post, we will teach you how to like a story on Instagram using the app and website. We will also provide some tips for maximizing your experience when liking stories. Thanks for reading!