Robin Williams was a world-renowned actor, comedian and philanthropist. He was known for his sharp wit, insightful quotes and dedication to helping others.
In this blog post, we’ll explore some of the best Robin Williams quotes that have been said over the years.
Whether you’re feeling down in the dumps or simply need a good laugh, these quotes will put a smile on your face.
So without further ado, let’s take a look at some of Robin William’s most famous quotes!
Robin William Quotes 2022
1. “Comedy is acting out optimism.” — Robin Williams
2. “Our job is improving the quality of life, not just delaying death.” — Robin Williams
3. “I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be..” — Robin Williams
4. “Time is the best teacher, unfortunately, it kills all of its students.” — Robin Williams
5. “Self-reliance is the key to vigorous life. A man must look inward to find his own answers.” — Robin Williams
6. “The world is open for play, everything and everybody is mockable in a wonderful way.” — Robin Williams
7. “Ah yes, divorce … from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man’s genitals through his wallet.” — Robin Williams
8. “There are three things in this world that you need: Respect for all kinds of life, a nice bowel movement on a regular basis, and a navy blazer.” — Robin Williams
9. “If heaven exists, to know that there are laughs, that would be a great thing.” — Robin Williams
10. “Don’t associate yourself with toxic people. It’s better to be alone and love yourself than surrounded by people that make you hate yourself.” — Robin Williams
12. “If Heaven exists, to know that there’s laughter, that would be a great thing.” — Robin Williams
13. We’ve had cloning in the South for years. It’s called cousins.” — Robin Williams
14. “Reality is just a crutch for people who can’t deal with drugs.” — Robin Williams
15. “People say satire is dead. It’s not dead; it’s alive and living in the White House.” — Robin Williams
16. “But only in their dreams can men be truly free. It was always thus and always thus will be.” — Robin Williams
17. “We have a president for whom English is a second language. He’s like ‘We have to get rid of dictators,’ but he’s pretty much one himself.” — Robin Williams
18. “You know what music is? God’s little reminder that there’s something else besides us in this universe; harmonic connection between all living beings, everywhere, even the stars.” — Robin Williams
19. “You treat a disease, you win, you lose. You treat a person, I guarantee you, you’ll win, no matter what the outcome.” — Robin Williams
20. “The human spirit is more powerful than any drug and that is what needs to be nourished: with work, play, friendship, family. These are the things that matter.” — Robin Williams
21. “If it’s the Psychic Network why do they need a phone number?” — Robin Williams
22. “It’s hard when you read an article saying bad things about you. It is as if someone is sticking a knife on your heart. But I am the harshest critic of my work.” — Robin Williams
23. “There’s no shame in failing. The only shame is not giving things your best shot.” — Robin Williams
24. “When you have a great audience, you can just keep going and finding new things.” — Robin Williams
25. “Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.” — Robin Williams
26. “Being in the same room with people and creating something together is a good thing.” — Robin Williams
27. “You know what music is? God’s little reminder that there’s something else besides us in this universe; harmonic connection between all living beings, everywhere even the stars.” — Robin Williams
28. “Sometimes you got to specifically go out of your way to get into trouble. It’s called fun.” — Robin Williams
29. “On stage you’re free. You can say and do things that if you said and did any place else, you’d be arrested.” — Robin Williams
30. “I try to make sense of things. This is why, I guess, I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.” — Robin Williams
31. “For a while you get mad, then you get over it.” — Robin Williams
32. “There’s a world out there. Open a window, and it’s there.” — Robin Williams
33. “Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they’ve got nothing to lose.” — Robin Williams
34. “The only weapon we have is the comedy.” — Robin Williams
35. “I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.” — Robin Williams
36. “Our job is improving the quality of life, not just delaying death.” — Robin Williams
37. “Terrible wars have been fought where millions have died for one idea–freedom. And it seems that something that means so much to so many people would be worth having.” — Robin Williams
38. “Death–to blink for an exceptionally long period of time.” — Robin Williams
39. “A human life is just a heartbeat in heaven.” — Robin Williams
40. “You know the difference between a tornado and divorce in the South? Nothing! Someone’s losing a trailer, number one.” — Robin Williams
41. “Spring is nature‘s way of saying, ‘Let’s a party!’” — Robin Williams
42. “In America, they really do mythologize people when they die.” — Robin Williams
43. “I always thought the idea of education was to learn to think for yourself.” — Robin Williams
44. “Self-reliance is the key to vigorous life. A man must look inward to find his own answers.” — Robin Williams
- Charlie Chaplin Quotes
- Alan Watts Quotes On Love Life and Peace
- Best Audrey Hepburn Quotes For Humanity
Conclusion: Robin William Quotes 2022
As we mourn the loss of a comedic genius and great actor, it’s important to remember the words that he left behind.
Robin Williams was known for his hilarious stand-up routines and iconic roles in movies like Dead Poet’s Society and Good Will Hunting.
He also had a lot to say about life, love, and happiness. These five quotes from Robin Williams are sure to make you laugh and think about what really matters in life.
We hope they help you get through this tough time and remind you to live your life to the fullest. What is your favorite Robin Williams quote?