Deepika Padukone is one of the most popular actresses in India. She has starred in numerous films and has a huge following.
She is also a successful businesswoman, having started her own production company. Deepika is well-known for her intelligence and her inspiring quotes.
In this blog post, we will share some of our favorites.
Deepika Padukone Quotes 2022
1. “Not everyone ends up taking their life but there’s a lot of people who are fighting with themselves every morning.” — Deepika Padukone
2. “I try and workout as often as possible. Since I travel very often, it becomes very difficult to have a daily workout routine, but I practice yoga every day or try and play some sport. Also, I am very aware of what suits my body in terms of food and exercise.” Deepika Padukone
3. “It’s very, very easy to get carried away by the fame, the success, the kind of love, appreciation and adulation that we get. Which is why it’s important to be surrounded by — I won’t say real people, but grounded people. Like my friends, my family, my sister, my parents. It’s like I go to work in the morning and I do what I have to do and they go to work and they do what they have to do, but when we come back, we are us and I am me.” Deepika Padukone
4. “There is a strong side to me that is of a homemaker. I look forward to spending time at home in the evenings, cooking a meal, chatting with my parents and inviting friends over.” Deepika Padukone
5. “Everybody doesn’t get to do each and every film. I don’t compete with others; I compete with myself. I have been an athlete, a sports person; so I know how to be competitive in a healthy way.” Deepika Padukone
6. “It’s good to be slightly ambitious, but I believe one shouldn’t be too calculative. It’s good to be on the edge, but I have never followed my mind. I have always followed my heart. And it has yielded the right results.” Deepika Padukone
7. “It’s about making eye contact. You look at each other across the room, you know he’s looking at you, and you know you’re looking at him.” Deepika Padukone
8. “Comfort is of great importance to me. I really want to encourage girls to dress in whatever they feel comfortable in and not get bogged down by fashion trends.” Deepika Padukone
9. “Relationships should be like that. It shouldn’t be driven by one person. It’s not about who’s dominating and who’s listening to whom. Both people have an equal say and both should influence the other in a good way.” Deepika Padukone
10. “Life all of a sudden just felt meaningless and there were days when I just wanted to give up. I was diagnosed with clinical depression. Four years on I stand here in front of all of you with a slightly better understanding, I think, of life and my feelings and the person that I am.” Deepika Padukone
11. “Never lose focus of what you want for yourself. People will try and pull you down. There might be things in your life, which will deter your confidence. There might be days when you want to break down; there could be days when you feel like giving up. It’s extremely important to be emotionally strong and be focused. Do it your own way. And don’t be afraid of making mistakes.” Deepika Padukone
12. “I have always been focused on my job. No profession allows you the luxury of being half-focused. If you’re not into it, you’re not there.” Deepika Padukone
13. “Being sad and being depressed are two different things. Also, people going through depression don’t look so, while someone sad will look sad. The most common reaction is, how can you be depressed? You have everything going for you. You are the supposed number one heroine and have a plush home, car, movies, what else do you want?” Deepika Padukone
14. “The best feeling is when you are remembered for the character you play on the screen and people associate you with that character. There is no better feeling than that feeling.” Deepika Padukone
15. “I’ve been through the grind where I’ve come home and there’s no dinner. I’ve forgotten to order it and I’ve slept on an empty stomach. I can proudly say that I own my home today and I’ve worked bloody hard for it.” Deepika Padukone
16. “I have a lot of friends, but my biggest fear is loneliness. My biggest nightmare every day is to go back home alone.” Deepika Padukone
17. “I think what you achieve in your life is the result of your own talent and hard work.” Deepika Padukone
18. “I feel ups and downs are a part of one’s career, and this totally depends on how you take it. You can either be knocked down by the negative things, or you can take it in a positive way and learn from it.” Deepika Padukone
19. “Of course! It takes a lot of strength to mend a broken heart. Channelizing energies into your work helps, but also to be able to accept situations for what they are instead of questioning them helps immensely.” Deepika Padukone
20. “Live well, laugh often and love much.” Deepika Padukone
21. “I am methodical to the point of being obsessive-compulsive. And I have always been good at multi-tasking.” — Deepika Padukone
22. “My choices are like my fingerprints, they make me unique.” Deepika Padukone
23. “You need to feel like you’re wearing the clothes, and they’re not wearing you.” Deepika Padukone
24. “Never lose focus of what you want for yourself. And don’t be afraid of making mistakes.” Deepika Padukone
25. “I always think before I speak. I’m not the sort who will just say anything that comes to my mind. I’m a very emotional and sensitive person. But I’m also very strong and know my mind well.” Deepika Padukone
26. “Relationships or not, I believe that people don’t need to know about my life beyond a certain point.” Deepika Padukone
27. “People talk about physical fitness, but mental health is equally important. I see people suffering, and their families feel a sense of shame about it, which doesn’t help. One needs support and understanding. I am now working on an initiative to create awareness about anxiety and depression and help people.” Deepika Padukone
28. “For years, we’ve been made to feel we should be OK with settling for less. But you should get what you think you deserve. It’s okay to fight for it.” Deepika Padukone
29. “I don’t miss anything about my past. I choose to keep doing things that are meaningful and special to me. I choose to live a life that is not complicated. Sometimes we unnecessarily complicate our own lives, but I choose not to live like that.” Deepika Padukone
30. “I forgive and forget very easily, and that’s the only way to be happy and peaceful.” Deepika Padukone
31. “I believe in the old school form of love, which I have seen growing up with my parents and my extended family. I am very traditional when it comes to love, marriage, and relationships. This is because I do not know any other way as I have been brought up like this.” Deepika Padukone
32. “While I believe that when you are in the glamour industry, you have to look your best, I also believe being skinny is not ‘hot and happening.’” Deepika Padukone
33. “The fruit of your own hard work is the sweetest.” Deepika Padukone
34. “I need my man to be mine. I need attention from him. I need to be loved. I need to be nurtured. I also need peace and stability in my relationships.” Deepika Padukone
35. “I don’t believe monogamy is impossible and I’m willing to wait for however long it takes to find the right guy with the same values and beliefs. I never start seeing someone unless I think there is a real chance of it working out in the future and I want a person like that. Someone like me, who is in it for the long haul.” Deepika Padukone
36. “I don’t think one can look for love. I don’t think you can decide ‘I will marry this guy’. I think you have to go with the flow. I think when you’re young you meet different people and I guess when the time is right and if it is the right person, I think you automatically know.” Deepika Padukone
- Best Frederick Douglass Quotes
- Best Soccer Player Lionel Messi Quotes
- Powerful Vladimir Putin Quotes to Boost Your Motivation
Conclusion: Deepika Padukone Quotes 2022
Deepika Padukone is a powerhouse of inspiration. She has faced a lot of challenges in her life and comes out on top every time.
Her words of wisdom are truly inspiring, and I hope you’ve enjoyed reading them as much as I have.
Which one was your favorite? Do you have any other favorite quotes by Deepika Padukone? Let me know in the comments below!