Every blogger wants their blog to be successful. But what does that mean, exactly? And how do you achieve it? One important factor is search engine optimization (SEO).
In order to understand how to improve your blog’s SEO, you need to first understand the basics.
So in this post, we’ll take a look at some key SEO statistics and what they mean for your blog.
Stay tuned, because by the end of this post you’ll know everything you need to start improving your blog’s SEO!
- Google’s algorithm is a complicated and ever-changing machine that ranks websites based on 200 factors.
- The #1 result for any given search gets approximately 32% of all clicks, which means it has an outsize impact when compared to other results in the SERPs–and this doesn’t even include how many people click through from Google searches!
- This powerful tool can be used by marketers looking for top dollar return on investment as well because 49 percent report organic SEO brings them more business than paid ads does.
- SEO is an important tool for any business that wants to succeed online. And there are plenty of SEO statistics that show just how important it is.
- For instance, did you know that organic search results that rank on page 1 of Google contain an average of 1,447 words?
- This shows that Google values long-form content and that those who invest in SEO will be rewarded.
- What’s more, nearly 60% of the pages ranking in the top 10 Google results are 3 or more years old.
- This goes to show that SEO is a long-term investment with enduring rewards. So if you’re not already investing in SEO, now is the time to start.
- SEO is an important part of online marketing. Organic search results that rank on page 1 of Google contain an average of 1,447 words.
- This is according to SEO statistics from us. Google is the most popular search engine in the US. 53% of US consumers say that they research products using a search engine before deciding whether or not to buy.
- The median salary for an SEO professional is around $60.5k per year. This is according to SEO statistics from us.
- Nearly 60% of the pages ranking in the top 10 Google results are 3 or more years old. This is according to SEO statistics from Ahrefs.
- SEO is critical for any business that wants to be visible online. Andrey Lipattsev, Search Quality Senior Strategist at Google, said links, content, and RankBrain as the top 3 factors for Google’s search results.
- This means that if you want your website to rank high in Google’s search results, you need to focus on these three areas.
- SEO can help you get more traffic from organic search – which is responsible for 59.2% of the world’s web traffic.
- SEO is an essential part of any digital marketing strategy, and it should be a priority for any business that wants to be visible online.
How Many Searches Does Google Get A Day?
SEO statistics show that the number of searches on Google a day is currently over 7 billion. This means that people are searching 81,000 times per second.
The SEO statistics for 2020 showed that the number of people using Google yearly was over 2.55 trillion searches.
SEO specialists use this information to help them understand how to improve their ranking on search engines.
By understanding how many people are searching for specific keywords, they can determine how many people are looking for their content.
Additionally, SEO specialists can also utilize this data to understand which keywords are most popular and plan their content around those keywords.
By understanding the SEO statistics for Google, SEO specialists can provide their clients with the best possible chance of being found online.
Number of searches in Google in 2020
Google has seen a significant increase in the number of searches conducted through its platform in recent years. In 2020, 81,000 searches were conducted per second, up from 63,000 in 2016.
This represents a growth rate of 29%. Similarly, 4.9 million searches were conducted per minute in 2020, compared to 3.8 million in 2016.
This is an increase of 31%. On an hourly basis, 292 million searches were conducted in 2020, compared to 228 million in 2016. This represents a growth rate of 28%.
Finally, 7 billion searches were conducted per day in 2020, compared to 5.5 billion in 2016. This represents a growth rate of 27%.
Overall, Google has seen a significant increase in the volume of searches conducted.
How Many People Use Google Per Day?
With Google being the leading search engine, it’s no surprise that people use it multiple times a day. According to various studies, the average internet user will search Google 4 times a day.
This estimate is based on the number of people using Google search daily which is approximately 1.7 billion.
However, it’s important to note that this is only an estimate because Google has not released its figures publicly.
Moreover, another study stated that only 15% of users in the US search more than once a day. Despite the exact number of people using Google per day being unknown, it’s evident that a large majority of people rely on Google for their daily internet searches.
Conclusion- SEO Statistics 2022
Although SEO is constantly evolving, the basic principles remain the same.
By following these simple tips and by continuing to produce high-quality content, you can improve your website’s ranking on search engines and increase traffic to your site.
We hope that this article has been helpful in demystifying some of the basics of SEO and that you feel confident enough to begin implementing these strategies into your own website.
Are there any particular techniques that have worked well for you? Let us know in the comments below!
Note- The content credit goes to https://backlinko.com/